Thursday, November 30, 2006

A fight in any other town?

In a dark parking lot, First Guy is inspecting his parked sporty European car. It seems like it might have been dinged while parked there. He sees something on his windshield (a note from the dinger?), looks at it dismissively, and tosses it on the ground.

Second Guy (seeing paper on the ground): "You're not just going to litter like that, are you?"

First Guy: "Well, I was going to, but now I don't think I will." (He bends over and picks it up.)

Second Guy: "Wow, thanks, man. Have a great night."

- 12th and Taylor

-- Overheard by Gregory

Gregory notes: I thought this was right on. What could have been a heated, profanity-laced exchange ended up being pretty damned cool. I salute those two guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

effing weird