Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Got my piece on me

Skater dude, early 20s, reeks of what I'm assuming was Body Spray, on his phone:
"Yeah, so I just drank a 40oz. and a Sparks, so I'm feelin' pretty good. Now I'm gonna go zoobomb....Do you have any herbals? I got my piece on me...I drank $90 of vodka the other night. I've been on a 2-week drinking binge. ... I gotta tell ya somethin. I'm a daddy! Oh, yeah, I already told ya..." [his phone dies in the tunnel, thankfully]

- On the MAX going into Portland @ 4pm today

-- Overheard by the Blankenships

1 comment:

gabrielamadeus said...

dammit! I'm a regular zoobomber and its douchebags like this that give us our bad rep. Guess that's what we get for being all-inclusive / everyone is welcome!

Don't judge the rest of us by this guy and I won't blame you for our government.